Have you ever dreamt of having an experienced interior stylist holding your hand to decorate your house? The Invisible Collection has created a service to help you as little or a much as you wish. They have also curated a collection of unique pieces of furniture designed by the most esteemed names in French interior design.‘The work of 30 contemporary interior designers, made to order by the most expert hands and with the most knowledgeable craftsmanship’.
A hallmark of The Invisible Collection is that every piece purchased is made to order. In a world where everything has become ubiquitous, having a bespoke piece of furniture, textile or a rug made for your home is the definition of luxury. Unique and exceptional pieces of collectable furniture rival the contemporary art market today.
THE SERVICE :
– They help you create your Ultimate home.
– Their team of home stylists and advisors assist you in building, restoring, decorating or sourcing new pieces for your home, from any stage of the project; They understand the challenges in finding the right textures, colors, finishes, furniture and objects for your home.
– It can be difficult, time-consuming and might not fit into the budget. They are there to assist you any time and answer all your questions, from finding a complete vision to fixing the smallest details.
– Send them floor plans, pictures, wishlists, inspirations… or nothing at all and they will send you recommendations, moodboards, new plans and proposals.
– instant access to top notch furniture & one-of-a-kind statement pieces that are globally sourced
– objects and furniture proposals from high street to bespoke
– able to work from any stage of the project
– friendly experts happy to answer any of your questions or help you when you are hesitating between several options
– experts assisting on logistics & art installation
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL
Any of the following :
– Your problem or questions
– Your taste, type of interior
– Design Brief / Moodboard including homes you’ve seen that you like or pieces you love
– Images of your home with comments on what you like and what you want to change
– Budget ideas
– Location of project
WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
It entirely depends on your questions!
– Were you asking what chairs or tables to buy for your living room? You will receive several suggestions to choose from.
– Were you asking what colour to repaint your walls with? You might receive different colour proposals we’ve picked for you.
– Were you asking how to renovate your living room to make it more fluid and spacious? You will receive new floor plans with their suggestions of furniture and renderings for you to see what your new living room would look like with the proposed concept.
Each question is taken separately and all recommendations are entirely bespoke. Furthermore, our consultants are available on the phone at anytime for quicker solutions.
WHO ARE THE DESIGNERS?
Interior design journalists, international stylists, interior designers, all expert professionals, up-to-date with trends, from high street brands to high end galleries.
£ 75 / hour
£ 350 / half day
£ 600 / day
Please confirm the mobile number you would like the service supplier to call you on:
Call Connecting on...