A-List’s team of US university experts have been specialising in guiding international students through the complex examination and application process since the company established a London office ten years ago – it was founded in NYC in 2005. Their first-hand experience and extensive knowledge of the American educational system enables them to cater to each student, counselling them towards a selection of schools that suit their academic ambition, talent, and temperament, while preparing them to be a competitive applicant.
What I like is that A-List can help with the entire process or just specific elements, including:
• Private tutoring and small group courses for SAT & ACT
• Selecting and organising visits to a realistic range of best-fit US universities
• Application management and completion
• Providing writing advice and rigorous editing on personal statement essays
• Interview preparation
• Sports scholarships and recruitment
• Planning for extracurricular and summer programmes
• Mentorship that anticipates university applications and sustains support through attendance at university
You can start with an hourly consultation before choosing from a variety of well-priced packages. Tutoring starts at £144 (inc VAT) per hour and admissions consulting at £240 (inc VAT) per hour. Discounted packages available.
They are organising several full time SAT/ACT preparation Bootcamps in the Summer Holidays. Call them now to get all the info; Ask for Alison Bissel, she is our Almost Essential very knowledgeable point of contact
Oxbridge Applications and A-List Education are offering a complimentary discovery session to Almost Essential readers, in which a senior consultant will conduct a 15-20 minute call with you and your child to help decide which route might fit them best. Simply quote the code AE22 to redeem this special offer.
Please confirm the mobile number you would like the service supplier to call you on:
Call Connecting on...